So I created this list with the sincere hopes of helping others find peace in their addiction recovery. Motivational enhancement therapy has been found to be particularly effective for those overcoming alcohol use disorder. Many famous people such as Matthew Perry, Robert Downey Jr., and Daniel Radcliff have been through rehab and remained sober. Whether through self-motivation or the use of encouraging words for recovering alcoholics, they have achieved a happy, sober state. To help you on your recovery journey, we will look at 15 quotes of encouragement for sobriety to help you through the tougher days.
- The best things in life don’t come easy, but through the hardships, you can find your way to a life you never thought possible.
- Even if we cannot assist you, we will lead you to wherever you can get support.
- The assumption that sobriety means giving up all fun activities and socializing is a common myth that has led many to avoid quitting substances.
- That said, having a structured support system often makes the process much easier.
- By repeating these quotes affirmatively, you can succeed in fending off seemingly irresistible drug cues, which is particularly useful for recovering addicts.
Longer stays in treatment frequently result in better outcomes, however success can vary from person to person. Detox alone is rarely beneficial for long-term recovery. Attending treatment increases a person’s chances of https://ecosoberhouse.com/halfway-house/ long-term recovery compared to not attending. Some of the best drug free quotes and sayings amidst a chaotic life of addiction begin with the hope that something ‘out there can instantly fill up the emptiness inside.
Alcohol Sobriety Quotes
Waking up clean and sober is the first gift of every day. My mind may be sober, but my confidence is high! Recovery is an acceptance that your life is in shambles, and you have to change it. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.
Remember – if you are ever struggling and need additional support, you can call us anytime. At Absolute Awakenings, we are always standing by to help in any and every way that we can. These 100 inspiring quotes can help everyone through each step on the road to recovery.
Proud sober quotes
Another study suggests that positive messages can counter and help reduce people’s tendency to hang onto negative experiences, such as the challenges of addiction and withdrawal. The We Level Up treatment center network delivers recovery programs that vary by each treatment facility. I hope you enjoyed this collection of 30 days of sobriety quotes, 5 years of sobriety quotes, and 100 sobriety anniversary quotes. The very first step towards recovery is to seek help. The We Level Up treatment center network provides world-class care with round-the-clock medical professionals available to lead a long-lasting successful, and healthy recovery. Make this your opportunity to reclaim your life.
- Their uplifting messages might help keep you on your path to sobriety.
- Some are so profound and insightful that they are still referred to often today.
- Inspirational sayings act as lighthouses of hope, guiding people through their darkest hours and giving them the will to endure.
- For those seeking addiction treatment for themselves or a loved one, our calls are confidential and are available for 24/7 help.
Mistakes are an essential part of life, so don’t fear them. It’s okay to make mistakes on your path to recovery as long as you learn from them. So, don’t be afraid because you can be successful in your recovery. Another of the encouraging words sobriety sayings for recovering alcoholics by Steve-O shows how he changed his life by embracing love and faith, and casting fear and the unknown out of his mind. We follow an evidence-based approach to treating substance abuse disorders at their core.
Best Quotes of Sobriety
Just don’t let those mistakes haunt you forever. Instead, rise up and ask yourself what you’re going to do about it. Learn to grow from your mistakes, don’t let them consume you. As humans, we often try to rush into tasks or accomplish goals in a short amount of time, but this approach doesn’t work with addiction recovery. Successfully recovering from addiction requires you to take it one step at a time.
- They crystallize our beliefs and drive our behavior—including helping and inspiring us to heal in the case of positive self-affirmation.
- Talk to our recovery specialists today and learn about our integrated treatment programs.
- Recovered is not a medical, healthcare or therapeutic services provider and no medical, psychiatric, psychological or physical treatment or advice is being provided by Recovered.